Private Jet Rental with crew
A private jet is an aircraft that is allocated specifically for organizing a flight for a specific customer. Such aircraft can operate flights within Russia and international flights, including transcontinental ones. Renting a business jet with a crew service is suitable for companies and private clients who value their time, strive to fly with maximum comfort, not being tied to the regular airlines' schedule.
Despite the COVID-19 virus spread, our company continues to provide business aviation services in full! All planes are completely disinfected from coronavirus. The cleaning and filtering air additional means are installed. Aircraft disinfection includes measures set aimed at destroying pathogenic microflora in the aircraft cockpit, cabin, bathroom, kitchen and luggage compartment to create favourable conditions for the passengers' transportation. For details, please contact our operators.
ORDER A CALL BACK!
We will make an urgent calculation of the price for your flight!
The business jets benefits
Ordering a business jet for a charter flight gives customers the following benefits:
- Travel freedom. You determine the board departure time and direction assigned to you.
- Efficiency and accuracy. Departure will take place exactly at the agreed time, the weekday regardless and day time. You can order a business jet with departure within 3 hours from the application date.
- An aircraft for your requests selection. The customer receives a board that suits him in all respects, including capacity, flight range, equipment and cabin comfort, service class and much more.
- The security high level. The business aviation fleet is staffed with high-quality aircraft, and the pilots undergo strict selection and periodic training.
- Privacy and comfort. There are no unauthorized passengers on board, the cabin equipment provides the most comfortable conditions, during the flight, customers are offered elite-level service.
- Flights to any airport in the world. Private jets have minimal requirements for the receiving airfield and can land in almost any of them.
The turnkey flights organization
Our company is a professional aviation broker that offers a services full range for organizing private flights. We work with leading business aviation airlines to provide you with their jets to meet your needs. Thanks to this, our customers have access to a high-class aircraft large selection with a training appropriate level crew. All aircraft are regularly serviced under the manufacturers' service regulations and are in perfect technical condition.
With us, you can choose an aircraft for rent that is optimal for a flight in any direction. If necessary, our specialists will help you with choosing an aircraft. Thanks to our large air fleet, we select solutions for any complexity transport tasks.
When organizing flights, our company shows maximum flexibility and focus on customer satisfaction. We accept your orders around the clock and are ready to arrange a flight within 3 hours. We work with organizations and individuals, for each client we are ready to offer convenient payment options for our services. When organizing charters, we provide complete confidentiality.
Business jet rental cost
The fastest way to find out a flight exact cost for the route you need is to leave a request on the website. The consultant will contact you within 5 minutes, specify all the necessary conditions for your flight and calculate the final price-free of charge. The calculation usually takes 15 to 40 minutes. At the same time, you will receive already accurate figures, taking into account the passengers number, aircraft model, crew and other important points. If this option does not suit you, we will continue to search and select alternative options.
What is the flight cost:
- aircraft type - for example, a long-range aircraft or business airliner price will be more expensive than a piston, small or medium jet;
- the passengers' number - the more passengers fly, the higher their service cost onboard and in VIP terminals;
- flight type - there are medical flights (on specially equipped planes), valuable cargo transportation, Empty Legs return flights, rotational, corporate and other flights. Each type has its pricing characteristics, but we will try to find the most optimal option;
- flight route - first, the price depends on the destination. Often, a long flight cost can be lower than a short one - if the company has a priority in this direction;
- parking days number before return flight - the more the aircraft is parked at the airport, waiting for your return flight, the more expensive the flight total cost will be. On average, additional parking 1 day at the international airport costs about €2,000. But this amount is highly dependent on the aircraft type. It is most profitable to book a one-way flight. Combined with returnable Empty Legs, the flight total cost can be significantly reduced;
- additional services - for example, transportation of pets, exclusive catering (with ordering dishes from your favourite restaurants), VIP security and transfer to/from the airport, etc.
Cost of international flights
- from Moscow to Monaco (Monte Carlo) from €17,000;
- from Moscow to the Maldives (Maldives) from € 36,000;
- from Moscow to the Seychelles (Seychelles) from € 42,000;
- from Moscow to the Bahamas (Bahamas) from €50,000 ;
- from Moscow to GOA from €31,000;
- from Moscow to the Dominican Republic (Dominican Republic) from €51,000;
- from Moscow to Cuba (Havana) from €52,000;
- from Moscow to Ibiza from €39,000;
- from Moscow to Amsterdam from €27,500;
- from Moscow to Dubai from €44,500;
- from Moscow to Doha from €45,000;
- from Moscow to Grenoble from €29,500;
- from Moscow to Chambery from €30,500;
- from Moscow to Barcelona from €39,500;
- from Moscow to Geneva from €30,000;
- from Moscow to Miami from €150,000;
- from Moscow to Olbia from €34,000;
- from Moscow to Tokyo from €114,000;
- from Moscow to Rome from €29,000;
- from Moscow to London from €34,500 ;
- from Moscow to Nice from €29,000;
- from Moscow to Macau from €114,000;
- from Moscow to New York from €123,000;
- from Moscow to Los Angeles from €140,000;
- from Moscow to Berlin from €26,000;
- from Moscow to Paris from €29,000;
- from Moscow to Milan from €28,500;
- from Moscow to Pattaya from €103,000;
- from Moscow to Bangkok from €114,000;
- from Moscow to Athens from €27,500;
- from Moscow to Budapest from €26,000;
- from Moscow to Hong Kong from €104,000;
- from Moscow to Delhi from €54,500;
- from Moscow to Dublin from €36,000;
- from Moscow to Johannesburg from €149,000;
- from Moscow to Colombo from €104,000;
- from Moscow to Kuala Lumpur from €124,000;
- from Moscow to Larnaca from €29,000;
- from Moscow to Minsk from €22,000;
- from Moscow to Munich from €27,500;
- from Moscow to Prague from €26,000;
- from Moscow to Riga from €25,000;
- from Moscow to Singapore from €134,000;
- from Moscow to Istanbul from €26,000;
- from Moscow to Tel Aviv from €34,000;
- from Moscow to Toronto from €124,500;
Besides international flights, a large percentage of business aviation is occupied by regional flights in Russia. It is possible to organize departure from local airports and airfields. At the moment, we have about 1,600 business jets of various classes for flights across the Russian Federation. This allows you to fly long distances without refueling. In addition, we draw your attention to the possibility of long-term aircraft rental, for example, for rotational or regular corporate flights - this will allow you to get the most favorable conditions for renting an aircraft.
Cost of regional flights in Russia
- from Moscow to St. Petersburg from €19,000;
- from Moscow to Yekaterinburg from €23,000;
- from Moscow to Sochi from €23,000;
- from Moscow to Kaliningrad from €23,500;
- from Moscow to Krasnodar from €22,000;
- from Moscow to Kazan from €19,000;
- from Moscow to Crimea from €21,000;
- from Moscow to Tyumen from €25,000;
- from Moscow to Chelyabinsk from €24,000;
- from Moscow to Krasnodar from €26,000;
- from Moscow to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk from €49,000;
- from Moscow to Khanty-Mansiysk from €45,000;
- from Moscow to Novy Urengoy at from €42,000;
- from Moscow to Vladivostok from €96,000;
- from Moscow to Novosibirsk from €22,000;
- from Moscow to Volgograd from €21,000;
- from Moscow to Nizhny Novgorod from €19,000;
This is only a small part of the possible flights. Our flight consultant can provide you with more accurate information about a particular city.
Examples of prices for flights already completed
|Moscow - Nice||7||✈ Hawker 400XP||20300 €||03:50|
|Saint Petersburg - London||8||✈ Phenom 300||19600 €||03:05|
|Moscow - Thessaloniki||4||✈ Cessna Citation Mustang||13500 €||03:05|
|Moscow - Geneva||7||✈ Nextant 400XTi||22000 €||03:45|
|Moscow - Havana||13||✈ YAK 40 VIP||106000 €||19:20|
|Moscow - Pisa||7||✈ Cessna Citation Bravo||23000 €||03:40|
|Moscow - Bali||6||✈ Pilatus PC-24||96000 €||23:40|
Form for requesting manual calculation of the cost of renting a private plane by our manager:
Total cost of flights, by type of plane
As we wrote above, a significant part of the amount directly depends on the type of business jet. It is quite logical that the larger and more luxurious the plane, the more expensive the cost of renting it will be. For understanding, we have collected general information that clearly conveys the order of numbers:
- Turboprop plane - rental price from 1000 euros per hour;
- Small business jets (ideal for flights in Europe) - the rental price is approximately 2000-3000 euros per hour;
- Light jets (capable of flying medium and short distances) - the rental price is between 2500-4000 euros per hour;
- Medium-sized jets (for example, Cessna Citation XLS+ or Hawker 800XP, etc.) - the average rental price is 3500-4500 euros per hour;
- Upper middle class planes (for example: business jet Challenger 300 and similar) - the price will be around 5500-7000 euros per hour;
- Large business jets (such as Legacy 600 and others) - the price starts from 6000 and up to 6800 euros per hour;
- Long-distance planes for large flights (for example: Global 5000, Falcon 7X, Gulfstream G550, etc.) - the cost will be around 6500-11000 euros per hour;
- Business Airliners (the most top-end and large options) - the price starts from 11,500 euros per hour.
Our clients can not only rent a business jet, but also get a whole range of additional services that will make the trip even more pleasant and convenient.
Including the services following types are offered:
- In-flight catering, including exclusive service.
- Providing high-speed internet on the aircraft board.
- Serving passengers in the departure and arrival airports VIP terminals.
- A transfer organization with any convenient transport provision - from a business class car to a helicopter or yacht. The transfer is provided in arrival' any country and city.
- Booking rooms in hotels, booking villas and cottages.
- Find Empty Legs flights to save money on your private jet charter.
- Professional security - both at the airport and at the arrival place, with the bodyguards' involvement;
- Aircraft charter and parking at the arrival airport;
- Your aircraft management;
- We will help you rent a private jet for the long term, from 1 week;
- Aviation consulting services;
- We organize a business jet rent for filming films and photo sessions.
These services cost is paid separately. Also, the total rental price does not include airport taxes, payment for each extra flight hour, and the aircraft treatment with anti-icing fluid. You can clarify the additional services' prices and calculate the charter total cost with your manager help.
Business jets selection
Depending on the passenger capacity, flight range, design features, the following main types' business aviation aircraft are distinguished:
- Lightweight turboprop. Designed for flights up to 1300 km at speeds up to 400 km/h. Carries up to 4-7 passengers.
- Light jet engines. They can accommodate 4-9 passengers, fly at speeds up to 800 km/h for a distance of up to 2000 km.
- Medium jet engines. Aircraft capable of covering distances up to 3000 km at speeds up to 900 km/h. Designed to carry 8-9 passengers. They differ in a more spacious and comfortable cabin.
- Super Medium jet engines. Business jets for carrying 10-12 passengers. They are capable of flying over distances of up to 7000 km, develop a cruising speed of up to 900 km/h.
- Long-haul jet. Business aviation aircraft for long-haul flights - up to 10,000 km or more. Most models in this category are designed to carry 8-15 passengers. Such a business jet salon is distinguished by increased comfort; it can have berths, an office, a recreation area and other areas.
ORDER A CALL BACK!
We will make an urgent calculation of the price for your flight!
With our company help, you can rent a business jet any type for a fast, comfortable and safe flight. There are also many variations possible, on which the final cost will depend. We offer an organization:
Our planes catalogue and helicopters include more than 5,000 models - so we can always find the best option for you. The consultant will listen to all your wishes, search for and calculate the price, and then send all the information to you by mail or messenger.
Booking a private jet stages
To better answer the question - how to rent a private jet? - we have posted a work detailed scheme, which reflects an aircraft preparation and booking the most important stages.Scheme of our work01.Application form for flight02.Selection of aircraft
sending a commercial
of the aircraft
the conclusion of the contract
with flight data and
from the selected location
at the appointed time
Let's talk again, 5 easy steps:
From the cooperation beginning, you will be assigned a personal aviation consultant - who will always be in touch and will solve all the tasks. We try to complete all the steps described as quickly as possible. With quick, mutual communication, it is possible to organize an urgent departure from Moscow and St. Petersburg within 3-5 hours.
A form for requesting renting a private jet cost manual calculation by our manager:
Key figures for the company11years on the air transportation market42specialists work
in our team5000planes and helicopters available
for order4less than 4 hours to arrange
an urgent flight
If you are interested in more detailed information about our company, just leave a request on the website - the consultant will send you an official presentation and will gladly answer all your questions.
Our team includes real business aviation professionals from all over the world. At the moment, the company employs 42 specialists dealing with the flights' organization on business jets. When ordering a flight from us, we guarantee that a personal aviation consultant will work with you, who will be in touch 24/7 and answer all your questions: from choosing an aircraft model, optimizing a route, selecting a crew and other important points, to solving personal meals, meeting guests, organizing security and other assignments.
We guarantee the service at the highest level. If you have any questions, you can always contact the company management and resolve all issues directly. Our work main goal to do everything possible to make your flight as comfortable, pleasant and safe as possible.
Our employees speak Russian, English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Greek, Czech and other languages. All documentation is provided in English. The company successful work is confirmed by many official certificates and various awards (which list is also presented in the presentation).
Evgeny Sabitov - the European Direction Head. Official mail: email@example.com
Polina Dobrynnikova - Russia and CIS countries Direction Head. Official mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roman Fedorov - is the American direction and the CIS countries Direction head. Official mail: email@example.com
Olga Politsina - Latin America Direction Head. Official mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrey Ryabov - is the Asia and the Middle East countries flights Head. Official mail: email@example.com
Our AdvantagesMore than 350
customers350More than 42 professionally trained employees42More than
from 4 hoursOnly
and flight attendantsProfessional
on flightsSome of the best
prices for flight
Departure and arrival airports
In Russia, most often we carry out departures and arrivals to VIP terminals:
- airport Vnukovo, Moscow city, ICAO code - UUWW, IATA code - VKO.
- Pulkovo airport, the city of Saint Petersburg, ICAO code - ULLI, IATA code - LED.
- Sheremetyevo airport, Moscow city, ICAO code - UUEE, IATA code - SVO.
- airport Domodedovo, Moscow city, ICAO code - UUDD, IATA code - DME.
- airport Ostafyevo, Moscow city, ICAO code - UUMO, IATA code - OSF.
- airport Bykovo, Moscow city, ICAO code - UUBB, IATA code - BKA.
- airport Sochi, city of Adler, ICAO code - URSS, IATA code - AER.
But in addition to the above options, it is possible to organize flights from other cities and small regional airfields. Each case is negotiated individually, the polish depends on many factors (aircraft model, airfield condition, crew needs, etc.).
As for international flights, our capabilities are even wider. This is largely due to the presence of many small but high-quality airfields that allow you to safely land a business jet in the location you need. That is, in addition to flights to classic international airports, we can prepare a flight for you to a local airport. At the same time, we will fully take care of all the aircraft coordinating the flight and chartering issues.
Feedback from our customersWe guarantee our clients complete confidentiality,
however, sometimes we ask their opinion about our workBusiness flights«I do not turn off from business processes, even in flight!»
For work, I often have to fly to the CIS countries and Europe. And often in small cities, which to get from large airports, is a whole epic. Private jet flights are not a luxury for me, but my time effective management. Because they can land even at small airfields and save a significant amount of time. Another important advantage for me is the ability to constantly be in touch and not be disconnected from business processes.
I would like to thank the Private Aircraft company for their duties quality performance. During 4 years of cooperation, there were different situations, but for me, the most important thing is that the company employees are always in touch, fully lead the entire process and resolve all emerging issues. This is exactly the autonomy kind I was looking for. I hope that your services' quality will only improve and reach new heights. I am sincerely glad to cooperate.Flying on holiday«A turnkey flight complete organization is bliss, you can finally relax your head.»
Time flies very quickly, I was amazed at the realization that we have been flying with you for 6 years! I write reviews very rarely, but I could not refuse you:) My husband and I are very glad to have found you and are grateful for the high-quality, and most importantly, human approach. For me, the most valuable moment is that I can completely relax and turn off my head during the flight. This happens only when you meet real professionals in their field)
We regularly fly as a family on vacation, then to the mountains, then bask in the sun. In addition to the plane, we rented a helicopter several times to quickly get to the resort from the airport - it's worth it. In a limited time, the savings are significant). Another very important plus for us is that there are no problems with transporting dogs, without which you cannot take your husband to rest.
I would like to separately note Roman work, our aviation consultant. A real professional, always polite and does not ask unnecessary questions. A couple of times we were very late for the airport, but this did not cause any problems. In general, I decided to pay you a karmic debt and thank you for all the years of flights. I sincerely wish you prosperity and further development!Corporate flights«Organizing an urgent flight possibility is a decisive factor for our company.»
We have been cooperating for more than 4 years and for us, the Private Aircraft company has closed several important tasks at once: rotational flights organization for employees, top management business flights, as well as flights for our guests and European partners. I would like to express my gratitude to my aviation consultant, Evgeny Novikov, for his conscientious work and professionalism in solving the assigned tasks. In all the above areas, the company has proven itself as a reliable partner capable of solving serious problems.
For me, the quality main indicator is the force majeure situations solution that rarely happens but still happens. Evgeny helped us a lot, in situations where it was urgent to find a more roomy plane, change the flight route or additionally find a helicopter to transport guests. For 4 years of joint work, we have managed to solve all the tasks, therefore, with a light heart, I thank you for the service high level, customer focus and reliability. We will be glad to continue our cooperation with you!
Representative offices in Russia addresses
Phones: 8 (495) 128-30-91 - multichannel phone
WhatsApp и Telegram: +44-7857574938 - WhatsApp и Telegram
Head office: VIP terminal Vnukovo 3, Vnukovo airport named after A.N. Tupolev, vl3k1
Sales office: Sheremetyevo airport named after A.S. Pushkin, terminal A (business aviation)
The Moscow office photos:
St. Petersburg office
Phone:+7 (812) 603-73-28
Address: Russia, Saint Petersburg, 196140, Pulkovskoe highway, 37k5A
Working Hours: Mon-Sun: from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
The St. Petersburg office photos:
The company international offices
Office in London (UK)
Telephone: +44 785 757 49 38
Address: UK, London, Heathrow Airport, office 206 (Heathrow Airport Limited, The Compass Center, Nelson Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 2GW)
Working Hours: Mon-Sun: from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
The London office photos::
Office in Riga (Latvia)
Telephone: +(373) 293 11817
Address: Latvia, LV 1053, Marupe Region, 10/1
Working Hours: Mon-Sun: from 6:00 am to 1:00pm
The Latvian office photos:
Office in Paphos (Cyprus)
Telephone: +(357) 25 123022
Address: Pafos International Airport, P.O. Box 62320 P.C. 8063 Pafos, Cyprus
Working Hours: Mon-Sun: from 6:30 am to 2:00 pm
The Cyprus office photos: